Model Number ODG: OD Grinder for the removal of Hardbanding on Drill Pipe Tool Joint
- All steel skid fabrication approximately 6’ long x 4’ Wide x 7’ High Collapsed with open operator area.
- Unit weighs approximately 3300# as shipped.
- Unit has adjustable, pin able stiff legs with pinch bolts that adjust to pipe rack height.
- Unit has four each Hydraulic powered drum rollers to rotate from 3 ½” O.D. Drill pipe to 10” O.D. Collars, As well as center wear pad on Hevi Wate Drill Pipe.
- Drum Rollers are 6” O.D. x 8” Long. Two below pipe and two above pipe applied with hydraulic pressure.
- Hydraulic conveying system to move pipe in/out of grinding area, mounted on moveable exterior jack.
- Two exterior jacks with 750lbs ball transfer rollers.
- One jack is used with hydraulic conveying system to move Drill pipe from racks to and from the machines grinding area.
- The other jack is used behind machine for center wear pad on Hevi Wate Drill Pipe.
- All Hydraulic jack cylinders have 12” stroke with adjustable legs.
- Hydraulic tank is 35 gallons, 6 gpm @ 1000 psi with heat exchanging fan and radiator.
- 14” O.D X 3 ¼ wide or 14” OD X 1 1/2”wide Grinding Wheel.
- Grinding wheel moves up and down 14” and 12” left to right.
- Grinding Wheel can tilt hydraulically for 18-degree area repair.
- Unit is electric over hydraulic powered,460 volt 3ph 60 hertz or customers shop power.
- All operational controls are at operator’s finger tips.
- Painted battle ship grey.